Ultra Real Estate Services
When you list a home with me , my #1 goal is to put the home in front of quality buyers!
Not only do we feature you on our website, I also have FIRST PAGE presence on Google:
- Rowlett Realty (Google)
- Homes For Sale Garland TX (Google)
CALL ME TODAY FOR YOUR MARKET ANALYSIS!
GET STARTED ON THE RIGHT FOOT!
- Why Hire an Agent?
- Studies show that sellers who use a real estate agent generally get a better price than those who choose to sell the home themselves. As an agent it is my job to stay up to date on the latest market trends and fluctuations. Utilizing an agent means no surprises during the selling process, as you will have latest information at critical junctures in the process. Let me put my experience to work for you to ensure you get the best price for your home!
- Before Your Home is Listed
Prior to listing your home, you’ll want to ensure everything is in good showing condition before buyers start to tour the home. Here are some important things to consider:
- Start Packing
Now is the time to put things in storage, clean out the basement and garage and start preparing to show your home. Remove any family photos or personal items. Remember, you want buyers to see themselves in your home!
- Spot Paint
- Touch up both interior and exterior paint.
- Update Carpet
- Clean or replace carpet in areas with heavy wear.
- Extra Cleaning
- Keep the interior and exterior clean and odor free.
- Curb Appeal
- Trim any overgrown bushes, mow the lawn and keep it free of leaves or snow. Make sure the front of the home is clean and appealing. You want to make a strong first impression!
- Find Potential Problems Early
- Once you’ve completed these steps you may want to hire someone to perform a pre-listing inspection. Buyers will be hiring professional inspectors too; this is your chance to find and address problems before it’s time to sell.
- Professional Staging
- Consider hiring a professional stager to help give buyers the appeal they’re looking for.
- During the Listing Period
- You’ll need to plan to have something to do during the times potential buyers visit your home. If initial offers don’t meet your expectations, don’t dismiss them immediately. You may need to consider lowering your asking price if months go by with few or no offers. However, by working with your agent you will be able to arrive a price that works for all parties.
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR CUSTOMIZED MARKET ANALYSIS!
NO COST. NO OBLIGATION.